Monday, March 12, 2012

Update

As most of you know I had surgery last Wednesday the 7th. I have been recovering well, but I am giving my self this week to fully recover so I am able to return to work on Monday. I am slowing starting to get outside and do small things. I am glad that I took this week off because when I did a few small things outside I got very sore and nauseated. I am doing my best to slowly start to do more without overdoing it. Jason has been wonderful at taking care of me and our families have been an enormous help with Collin.

We are hosting a small little St. Patrick's Day party at our house on Saturday in which family and some friends are invited. St. Patty's Day is a holiday that Jason and I both love and is part of both of our families. So I am excited to have fun on Saturday before I return to work on Monday for a week then its Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment